Thank you for choosing Endocrinology of Utah for your health needs. We would like your first visit with us to be a positive experience. The list below will help us quickly and efficiently process the information necessary to allow our physicians to provide you with the best care possible.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Government Issued Picture Identification
- If your address is different than on your government issued picture identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
- If possible, download and fill out a Patient Registration Form before coming to your first appointment.
- If you are a diabetic, please complete the blood-sugar-log. We are unable to download your reading from your meter.
Thyroid Cancer Patients
- All pathology reports for every surgery
- All PET/CT Scans, iodine 123 or Iodine 131 Scans
- Doses of every Iodine 131 ablation
- All thyroglobulin levels—were you withdrawl or Thyrogen stimulated
Other Endocrine Diseases
- Laboratory Results
- Pathology (if applicable)-Surgical
- Operative Report (if applicable)-Surgical
- Nuclear Medical Studies
- DXA Scan (data, not interpretation)
- Image Reports (Pertinent MRI, CT, PET Scan, ultrasound)
It is our policy to collect all co-pays and fees not covered by your insurance at the time of the visit. If you do not have insurance, full payment is expected at the time of the visit. We accept personal check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Discount arrangements can be established with the practice manager for patients who pay for services at the time of visit.
To schedule an appointment either use our online system InQuicker to schedule with our provider or contact us.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Your complete satisfaction with our service is our goal. Please take our brief survey to let us know how we can improve.
For more information, please contact us.